Health Start School-Based Clinics / Cuidados de Salud Situados en Escuelas
Health Start, a national award winning program, provides comprehensive, interdisciplinary health care for adolescents in nine St. Paul public high school clinics and adolescent/OB services at the East Side Family Clinic in St. Paul.
895 E. 7th St.
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Name: Gloria Ferguson, Program Director
Phone: (651) 793-2222
Fax: (651) 312-1982
Hours vary by school clinic site.
Clinics are closed when school is closed.
Summer services are provided in a central location.
Here is a list of individual school sites:
- AGAPE Clinic, 1037 University Ave. W., T & Th, 651-744-7999
- Central High School Clinic, 275 North Lexington Parkway, M-F 7 a.m . to 3 p.m., 651-632-2194
- Como Park High School Clinic, 740 West Rose Avenue, M-F 7 a.m . to 3:30 p.m., 651-487-8539
- Gordon Parks High School Clinic, 1212 University Avenue, Tues 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and Wed and Thurs from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., 651-793-2234
- Harding High School Clinic, 1540 East 6th Street, M-F 7:30 a.m . to 3:30 p.m., 651-778-2884
- Highland Park Senior High School Clinic, 1015 Snelling Avenue South, M-F 7:30 a.m . to 3:30 p.m., 651-690-7667
- Humboldt Junior/Senior High School Clinic, 30 East Baker Street, M-F 7 a.m . to 3:30 p.m, 651-312-1996
- Johnson High School Clinic, 1349 Arcade Street, M-F 7 a.m . to 3:30 p.m, 651-778-2889
- Washington Technology High School, 1495 Rice Street, M-F 7 a.m . to 3 p.m., 651-487-8531
Populations served are primarily students attending schools in which clinics are located.
Accepted insurance providers
Most insurance plans are accepted including Medical Assistance, Medicare, MinnesotaCare, HealthPartners, UCare, BlueCrossBlueShield/BluePlus, Medica Choice, Metropolitan Health Plan, PreferredOne and other private insurance.
Languages spoken vary by school site.
Interpreters are provided as needed.